You Can Have Your Business Featured in our NEW Itsy Bitsy Local Resource Directory for Families
Itsy Bitsy Haligonians has been sharing local resources, adventures, and activities with Halifax and surrounding area families for over three years. We have a strong niche following who have shown a consistent, dedicated interest in supporting local. In fact, the most consistent thing we are asked to provide are listings of products, businesses, and services for Halifax families.
We have listened and are pleased to now offer local family-focused businesses the opportunity to be included in our new comprehensive resource directory! This directory is intended to be a one-stop shop for families and will focus on local businesses that provide a product or service for families in the Halifax region.
THREE OPTIONS TO BE INCLUDED*
- Inclusion in the initial blog post guide plus a BONUS enhanced directory listing*
- Each new resource directory will be launched with a blog post guide with a limited number of other featured providers (see below for more details and click here to see the fashion guide blog post for an example). To be included in this guide you will need to provide a 100 word description for the blog post, a 25 word description for the enhanced listing, a direct link to your website, and a colour photo. This feature has an administrative cost of $60 + HST (and includes one year enhanced listing for free which is a $25 value). *This is limited to a small number of businesses and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis with only one per two for each genre of program.
- An enhanced directory listing, which includes one colour photo and a 25 word description (both provided by your business), as well a link to your website are positioned alphabetically at the top of the directory for maximum visibility. They require a small annual administrative fee of $25 + HST.
- A basic directory listing, which is your business name and a direct link to your website, are available FREE for all local businesses.
Currently we are accepting submissions for the directories for:
- Nova Scotia Children's Fashion (directory listings ONLY) (Note: to qualify for the Nova Scotia Children's Fashion directory, your business must produce its own clothing/designs and have a registered address in Nova Scotia. Clothing must be readily accessible to residents of the HRM online or through local distributors/retailers.
- Parent & Tot programs in the HRM (directory listings ONLY - directory will be launched April 30, 2018)
- More coming soon...stay tuned!
✓ SIgn me up! I'd like to be listed in the guide.
If you have any questions, or want to talk to us about working together in another way, please check out our Let's Work Together page by clicking here where you can contact us directly for more information.
*Note: We reserve the right to refuse to work with any business we feel does not fit with our standards and/or readership's needs.